The original town of YULEBA, proclaimed 1872 was on the main route from Dalby – Condamine – Roma.
When the railway line was extended in 1879 it resulted in the new settlement of Baltinglass. Many buildings were relocated by bullock wagon. Baltinglass was changed to Yuleba and the old town was referred to as ‘Old Yuleba’ This is an example of how they moved the houses, not actually the removal of houses from Old Yuleba into Yuleba. Old Yuleba located on the Yuleba Creek and is a great fishing and camping spot. Old Yuleba is located 13 klms from Yuleba on the Moongool Road.